As you can see winter is really here, and this time for good. It snowed really hard on saturday and as soon as Logan and Porter were up they wanted to be out in it playing. They had to wait until the afternoon because I had a wedding shower to go to. But we made it outside and they had a blast. Logan especially because I gave him a squirt bottle with green water in it. He just walked around the yard squirting everything he could. It wasn't good packing snow so we couldn't make a snow man this time, maybe later.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
We wish you a merry Christmas
As you can see winter is really here, and this time for good. It snowed really hard on saturday and as soon as Logan and Porter were up they wanted to be out in it playing. They had to wait until the afternoon because I had a wedding shower to go to. But we made it outside and they had a blast. Logan especially because I gave him a squirt bottle with green water in it. He just walked around the yard squirting everything he could. It wasn't good packing snow so we couldn't make a snow man this time, maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
what a cute little bum!
funny that my Brandon took the same picture at Disneyland a couple of days ago!! HA!!
Oh Kim you are so smart, where did you get the squirt gun idea!? All I can think of where he gets his analness (is that a word?) it would have to be from Brandon...sorry brandon! So did you survive this week! Kyle had fun seeing Brandon and Andrew and all those guys!! I wish we could of gotten together and done something! I am jealous that you got so much snow. Annie has been dying to play in the snow but it doesn't snow here in boise like it does in Utah! Its so lame! We actually got to play in it today but there definately wasn't enough snow to make a snowman! oh well!! We love you guys!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment