Thursday, November 20, 2008

Who needs brooms and dust pans

Porter was eating chips with his lunch and fell off of his chair, knocking all of the chips to the ground. Since it was just the chips and they weren't smashed I just told him to pick them up and put them on his napkin and throw them away. What started out as chip picking up, turned into picking up every little crumb and dirt off of the floor. Logan and Porter spent a good half hour looking under the couch, in the cushions, under the table legs, basically everwhere and picked up all the crumbs for me. Tell you what I just might never have to sweep again.


If you can see in this picture you can tell Porter was in a hurry to get dressed this morning. Yes that is 2 different colors of underwear band lines that you see. He put his clean underwear over his underwear from yesterday. Yep that's my boy!


2 comments:

Yorgasons said...

Hahahaha!!! That is hilarious!! Porter is such a cutie!! What a great "game" you came up with Kim!! That is so nice that they helped clean up!!! :)

Becky said...

I love the double underwear, that just made my day. I love the new look of the blog, and your family picture is darling. We really miss you guys!