As a baby update, yes I am large and in charge and look like I've swallowed a basketball. I know this, I know what I look like and yet I still am shocked at the boldness of people I know and don't know. If I go out in public at all I get the stink eye from people who look at my two rowdy boys, then to the belly and say "you look like your ready to pop!" Or "wow you have your hands full." Yes I know, would you like one of them. This happens at least once a day if not more. I've also recieved statements like "I've never seen anyone get as big as you." Then today I had it, as I was walking I was told to quit waddling. Yes it was said in fun, I think. But my heck do we really need to point out my belly and how I move around all the time? I have just had it and have decided to go into isolation and avoid everyone and their comments.
As a real baby update I go back to the doctor on tuesday and if I'm measuring big again, last time I was measuring a week bigger. My doctor might do an ultra sound to see if the baby is actually measuring bigger so she can move up my due date. She really wants to induce me a week early I think she's afraid of monster size babies. I'm not sure how I feel about going a week early, I'm nervous of having 3 kids it's uncomfortable but it's easier keeping her inside me than having her out. So we'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I know that you look beautiful!!! I wish I was near you to convince you to come out of hiding! At least no one has told you that you are as big as a house...yep I got that one once!! Why do people feel like they need to remind you of how big you are!!? ARG! Do you think she will be bigger than Logan and Porter were!? I can't wait to see her...but you are right they are easier to take care of when they are inside...hahaha!
You are a cute prego lady!!! I remember how bold some people would be about their comments. I guess they figure that when you are pregnant there is no need for tact. However, I found when I was pregnant that OBGYNs generally understand pregnant women and tend to be very uplifting and complimentary. I'm sure excited to see your little princess. I'm excited to hear if your date will be changed.
When's your current due date? I feel like it's the beginning of January, but I'm not sure. Denise was telling me how your babies come out and they are already too big for newborn sized diapers. Maybe this little girl just doesn't want to be outdone by her brothers! Haha! Good luck surviving people's comments.
I hate people sometimes. Just so you know, it doesn't stop. Wait until you have 2 rag-a-muffin's running around while carrying a carseat with a baby in it. THEN... wait until you go to the grocery store, and a worker (I swear this is what she was doing) took a picture of me loading my kids into the cart!!!!!!!! She was laughing, aiming her camera phone right at me and looking right at me.
I hate people.
On a lighter note..... I can't wait for you to have your sweet little girl.... I can't wait to hear if you will be going early!!!
THe last month is the hardest. I remember one day when our apartment manager in des moines asked Fayme is she was having twins. I think he got the stink eye for that one! Hang in there, not much longer now! Oh, and I added you to that tag about relationships, I would like to hear yours.
Just tell them that your big, bold and beautiful and start singing the HairSpray song for them:) That would get a great laugh! I can't believe how opinionated people are and how we all think that people want to hear our opinions. I think you look lovely:)
I am so excited for you to have a sweet little girl. They are so much fun. I had forgotten how fun it was to have a baby around. It will all be okay, and Meg is now 2 months and I am still thinking that three kids is ok. It really does not seem any different from before, just one more person to pack around and buckle into the car!! You will do great. But, enjoy the last few weeks of feling your baby move. It is so neat.
Post a Comment