Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday... and a surprise

Today is my big sister's birthday. I just wanted to wish her a happy day. She is one of my best friends and has always been there for me when I needed her no matter what. She's one of the kindest people I know and is a great friend. Happy Birthday Beth, Love you, have a great day! (she's the shorest one in the picture:)


SURPRISE IN THE CEREAL BOX THIS MORNING
This morning as I poured Logan and Porter some cereal this is what came out of the box. I asked who put it in there and Porter spoke up, "I just wanted to get some toys in my cereal." What a funny boy!

8 comments:

Danny and Laura said...

Hahaha. That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! that is too funny.

Nicki said...

Seriously, that is AWESOME. Your little boys are so clever!

Kadee said...

Gracie does the same thing (not with bolts and pens, though)! Maybe we should think about buying cereal with actual toys!

Jamie said...

Before I realized one of your boys put them in I was seriously thinking, "Wow, you guys can sue." How pathetic is that?

Yorgasons said...

I love that boy!!! HE IS SOOO DANG CUTE!!! What a smarty pants!! I can't wait to see him again!!

Becky said...

Hey that was a great surprize. I cannot believe that that thought of that all on his own. What a funny boy! I can't wait for you guys to come to Utah this summer.:)

I miss you guys tons!

Magic Marker said...

Porter is so cute and funny! Thanks for the shout out!