oh my heck I think I am going to burst from all of the cuteness! Porter is such a big boy! We hope he had a good birthday. We were going to try and call but were up on the mountain with zero reception.
Oh soooo cute!! (I love polka dots!...where did you get olivias shirt?...I am a weirdo) I can't believe Porter is 4!! Crazy!! Olivia can wear pigtails!! how cute is that? Wow! What cuties!
What a handsome dude and cutie pie! Has she had to have her hair cut? I can get Paige's hair up in pig tails, but not with as much volume. Hope you guys are doing well!
She is adorable- I love a chubby baby! My little girl was just like that. I can't believe how much hair she has- so cute! I love your haircut too by the way!
ADORABLE pictures! I know I haven't popped in for a while on your blog- but it was fun to catch up. Your boys are getting so big, and Olivia is sooo cute! She looks just like you!
so- is residency treating you guys OK? It has been a bit insane for us- - but worth it, I guess. One year down- right . . .
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disapear all too soon and that you will - to your suprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
9 comments:
Sooooo cute! I love the close up on Porter on his stomach. Olivia looks so darling, I love the tutu pictures.
So cute!!! Both of them are adorable and their pictures came out great. Justice had a wonderful time at Porter's party.
oh my heck I think I am going to burst from all of the cuteness! Porter is such a big boy! We hope he had a good birthday. We were going to try and call but were up on the mountain with zero reception.
super cute!
Oh soooo cute!! (I love polka dots!...where did you get olivias shirt?...I am a weirdo) I can't believe Porter is 4!! Crazy!! Olivia can wear pigtails!! how cute is that? Wow! What cuties!
What a handsome dude and cutie pie! Has she had to have her hair cut? I can get Paige's hair up in pig tails, but not with as much volume. Hope you guys are doing well!
what awesome pictures! You have adorable kids! I especially love the one with Porters arms raised. Cute!
She is adorable- I love a chubby baby! My little girl was just like that. I can't believe how much hair she has- so cute! I love your haircut too by the way!
ADORABLE pictures! I know I haven't popped in for a while on your blog- but it was fun to catch up. Your boys are getting so big, and Olivia is sooo cute! She looks just like you!
so- is residency treating you guys OK? It has been a bit insane for us- - but worth it, I guess. One year down- right . . .
Post a Comment