Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This is how I know Logan thinks about me at school...

This is his first Kindergarten art project, isn't it amazing! I think it is....
Anyway, this is what is on the back of the picture. He said to me when he got home and excitedly showed me, "See what I drew on the back for you mom!" Love that boy!

4 comments:

Magic Marker said...

He'll always be your boy! I wrote a comment on your other post, love ya! Oh ya, there is this new book that is good called "The Hourglass Door". It's all the rage out here and people are comparing it to Twilight, (although nothing can compare right?)

Jami & Boys said...

i'm super impressed as well.
glad that logan is having such a great experience at school -- isn't all day kindergarten wonderful?

Yorgasons said...

Ok that is the cutest thing ever! So, my internet hasn't been letting me log onto private blogs so I have been out of the loop. I am getting ready to read all your new posts! I miss you kim!!! I can't believe Logan is in Kindergarten...weird!!

Nicki said...

Your kids are so clever! Your pictures of the lake a beautiful.