First off, Olivia's "
Snaggle tooth." She has 3 teeth right now and is working on her 4
th.


This one is for Grandma Bishop. She gave Olivia this shirt when she was born, and it finally fits. I love the face in this one. Oh she's fun!


Porter has found a love for the heat vent. It got really cold here in a short amount of time, and when the heat kicks on, it feels so good. Just ask Porter. He'll jump out of bed and lay on it if he's awake. Funny boy!

Olivia is learning a lot every day. She learned to wave bye-bye. She loves to clap for herself. She's trying to say "Hi." She'll make a high-pitched noise after I say it and then clap for herself. It's pretty funny.

Last week we went to Royal Oak's tree lighting ceremony. They had free hot dogs and hot chocolate, so of course we were there:) It wasn't as spectacular as I'd hoped it would be, but it was fun to get out with the family.

Olivia fell fast asleep during the excitement of Santa's arrival. She looks just like a sweet little angel.

If you can't tell by their faces, Logan and Porter thoroughly enjoyed their hot chocolate.


Olivia had been trying to get in here for a few days and finally was able to make it in. She was so proud of herself. It's the perfect place to play hide and seek in, her favorite game.

I know a lot of pictures of
Olivia, but right now she's the one who's changing so much. This picture just shows her "true love" for her coat (heavy sarcasm)!
Even though we're freezing here in Michigan, we're trying our best to enjoy this time of year. Hope you are too.
2 comments:
I love all the pictures. Olivia has changed so much since I saw her. Though we missed you for our family tradition, it looks like you were still able to get out and see some lights. We love you all and Happy Holidays.
Oh man Kim, that girl is going to be a heart breaker too!! She is sooo cute!! I love that picture with her in the purple shirt! So cute!
Post a Comment