Sunday, January 10, 2010

Someone Sweet is now 1

It's Livvey!
One year ago I came home with this incredibly sweet baby girl, on a frigid January day. This year the weather is the same, she's still incredibly sweet, but she's 1. Time is just going too fast!
We celebrated her birthday yesterday because Brandon is out of town today. We kept it simple in my mind, not so much in Brandon's though:) But I think in the end even he enjoyed what we did do. I made her this teddy bear cake that by the time we actually ate it had several finger marks in it, hmmm wonder who that could have been? (Porter)

Brandon worked in the morning and then came home with these beautiful flowers for her. She wanted to grab them and play with them. He gave her a very sweet card that said he wanted to be the first man to give her flowers. Very sweet!
She got a toy phone that she loves! She puts it up to her ear and yells "I" into it. You can record a saying on it and Logan and Porter have enjoyed changing the message on it.
Brandon also brought home some balloons for her per my request, and she loved them almost as much as Porter.

She got a baby doll stroller as well and loves it! She loves to walk with for as far as she can before it gets too far out in front of her.
See what I mean about her LOVING the balloons?!

And she loved her cake. Browns a good color on her:)

Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Some facts about Livvey she loves Cheese, Cheetos, Chocolate and milk. If food is slimey or has any kind of a gooey texture she usually will spit it out after tasting it for a minute. She has to be where the action is and screams if her brothers try to not include her. She loves to crawl up the stairs (not down), be tickled, and cuddled. She is still very bashful and will stare at someone until they look at her then she'll look away and then peek back out at you. She loves to clap and blow kisses. She doesn't say much right now but she gets what she needs to across to us. She babbles a lot and is exceptionally loud when we're at church. She loves the toilet and baths. She has 4 teeth and is still nursing right before bed. She sleeps pretty good throughout the night from about 8 to 8 every day.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun!! I love all the pictures-especially the last one!!!! Pure delight on her face! :D Oh I want to come see you guys so bad!!!!

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! I cannot believe it's been a year. What a blessing in your life. She seems so sweet. She looks just like her mama, beautiful! Love you guys!

Holly said...

SOOOO cute. I love the pics. She is growing so much. You have one beautiful girl.

Yorgasons said...

OOOOOHH! Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I just can't believe it!! She is soooo cute!!!

Jami & Boys said...

LOVE that girl and can't believe she is one! I can't wait to see her again!