Tuesday was the first day of school here in Michigan. I didn't plan for enough time for pictures so I didn't get very many. Right when we got to the school the bell rang and the teachers started taking the kids into the building. So we frantically took a couple. The boys are both adjusting well to the change of being back in school. Logan is in first grade this year and likes it for the most part. He did say, "all we get to do is just sit there for like an hour!" other than that he's excited to see his friends from last year and is able to play with them at recess.

I don't know if there is a more excited kindergartener than Porter. He loved his first day of school. Everyone in his class is referred to as his bestest friend so and so. The second day he had a little bit of a harder time with controlling his emotions and hit a kid, so we dealt with that and today went much better. I thought he would come home exhausted but he comes home wired and bounces off the wall. Olivia is thrilled to have both of her brother's come home and I think they're pretty excited to see her as well.



The boys have both started playing soccer. Logan is on a team with some friends from church and is on a pretty good team. Porter's team couldn't find a coach and the league threatened to cancel his team if someone didn't volunteer to coach. He was so excited and I couldn't not let him play so I volunteered. We've had one practice and I'm going out of town for his first game but other than that I think it will actually end up being a lot of fun. Just now every saturday until the end of October Brandon and I will be cheering our boys on.
We're excited school has started, my house stays a little cleaner than it did before, and let's be honest summer time is fun, but a routine is divine:)
1 comment:
I am jealous about your clean house! :) What cute school boys!! I am so glad that Porter was so excited. I can't believe Logan is a first grader that is crazy!!
Post a Comment