Thursday, September 15, 2011

Baby #4

Today we had the ultrasound to see baby.  The only time that worked with Brandon's schedule and the office was in the afternoon so we made it a family event to go see.  We were quite the spectacle coming into the doctor's office with all of our kids.  The boys started fighting over Brandon's phone while Olivia danced around.  Nothing out of the ordinary:)  We went into the ultrasound and the boys were mesmerized with seeing the baby, while Olivia spun the chair around.  Everything looked great as far as we could see and we found out the little baby will be a BOY! We are very excited.
To be honest I was a little shocked.  I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. I'm not disappointed just hate being wrong.  Now the fun of figuring out a boy name:)

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so excited for another nephew! So happy that he is healthy.

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Nothing like good news coming out of the ultrasound!

Nicki said...

YEAH!!! Didn't know you were expecting. So glad the little guy is healthy. Congrats!

Yorgasons said...

I am so excited for you Kim!! You make the cutest boys! :)