We had a fun Easter weekend that consisted of dying eggs, going to my mom's neighborhood egg hunt (this is what I grew up doing), going to Brandon's parents house and having an egg hunt there and then on sunday doing another egg hunt with my family, and then having dinner and playing butt ball to end the celebrations. We didn't get any church pictures taken because getting to church was not a very fun experience. Logan is already starting the "I don't want to go to church" phase and it makes for a rough morning trying to get him and the rest of us ready for church on time. So here are some of our pictures of the egg hunts and dying of eggs. We did have a family home evening talking about the reason for Easter and tried to keep explaining that throughout the week. We are thankful for the atonement of our Savior and the great sacrifice that he made for us.
5 comments:
Cute slide show!
Church??? ... hey .... at least you guys made it to church! I love your pictures!
butt ball?? holy cow! I haven't played butt ball FOREVER! I'm trying to remember the rules! :) love it!
The slide show is great, how old are your two sons now? Time sure flies, they are sure cute.
I want to know what Butt ball is!! It sounds like fun!! Hey Kim I am whelmed too!! I want to talk it out! I just wish it could be with out any kids around to distract me so I don't sound like a weirdo who doesn't know what to say on the phone...did that make any sense? Did you and the blacks figure things out for hotels? Let me know!! It turns out kyle does have to be there thursday morning...want to caravan out there? So are you liking your new car!!? Love you!!
Post a Comment