Since we live in auto city, USA there's a fun "little" event called the Woodward Dream Cruise. Classic car lovers from all over the country come to this event and drive their car up and down this long stretch of road, Woodward Ave. We went down there today and I have never seen so many classic cars in my entire life, probably all put together. The boys were in heaven yelling and screaming at every car they saw as their favorites.

Yes these guys were driving these dinky cars up and down the road, I just had to take a picture.

Here's a little piece of news Brandon and I found out right before we left Utah. Here's a picture of my mom's Dream Car. I thinks it's a 68 Camaro, (Brandon's not here to ask and I forget these things really easy.) So you learn something new every day.

I decided that I liked the Belairs the most, doesn't this look like so much fun to go on a sunday cruise in??

Back to the future car. There was a whole row full of these cars.

This is Brandons Dream car, I could go cruisn' in this one too.

Here's the old verses the new. There were a lot of smart cars driving around too.


Even the golf carts were decked out with classic style.

The boys Dream Car. They didn't understand why they couldn't climb all over the cars and pretend to drive. Eventually Logan got sick of sitting on the grass, "it was too weird!" So we came home after a couple of hours.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh that looks like a lot of fun! I love looking at old cars!! There was an old car museum in Tacoma that I wanted to go to so badly but it didn't seem like something that was kid friendly since you had to take the tour...children and tours don't go so well together. Oh well! I bet the boys did have a hard time understanding why they couldn't climb in! That would be all the fun!
AHHH!! The monster truck!! Warren is drooling! How fun is that??!!
That looks like so much fun. I love that big truck and I love the Back To The Future Cars. They are great, we saw one around our town the other day.
I am sure your boys went crazy with all those cars. I loved the one that look like Flo off of Cars. Tell Brandon that his "dream car" is almost 100% identical to my Dad's in his car collection. I'ver never gone for a ride in it, but Andrew did, and said that it had so much power that my Dad didn't even really know how to control it.
I didn't know that was mom's dream car either:) Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment