Monday, March 2, 2009

Can you tell who's who???

I've been asked almost by everyone who see's me with my kids if Olivia looks like her brothers did. So here goes a little test, can you tell which one is which?? Do they look alike to you? I think they look very much alike. In video's of Logan and Porter I can't tell them apart as babies, thank goodness they're labeled. So take a guess.

10 comments:

Holly said...

1- Olivia
2- Logan
3- Porter
Those are my guesses.

Tiffany said...

My only guess is that Olivia is the top one. She definitely has a more feminine look to her face than the other two do. The second two I have no idea.

Magic Marker said...

1-Olivia, 2-Porter, 3-Logan

Yorgasons said...

1 is Olivia! She looks like them but she looks like a girl!! A sweet sweet girl!! 2 is definitely Logan and 3 is Porter!!! Oh man it seems like just yesterday I was holding Porter for the first time and couldn't stop playing with his hair!! Man you guys make cute kids!!

Anonymous said...

Olivia
Logan
Porter

Whitney said...

1. Olivia
2. Logan
3. Porter

Whitney said...

P.S. I also think Chad looks a little bit like #2-who I think is Logan. :)

Jamie said...

My guess is very much the same as everyone else:
1. Olivia
2. Logan
3. Porter
Fun post!

Natalie said...

My guess is #1 is Olivia... She looks like a girl. (After saying that I hope I'm not wrong!) Love the pictures in the previous post!

Danny and Laura said...

I've only seen Porter in person as a baby, and was trying to remember what he looked like and I decided on #3 for him. Olivia is definately #1 because she looks like a little princess, so that leaves #2 for Logan.