April has been a crazy month! We started the month off with only having one car while Brandon's was getting fixed for over 2 weeks! We started swimming lessons with the boys, which I think that the boys really learned techniques of swimming and had fun. Brandon started his Ortho Trauma rotation which is great learning for him, awful times for us as a family. I repurposed a dress for Olivia for my brothers wedding and it actually turned out. Logan had strep throat. My back went out. I started Physical Therapy. We went to Ann Arbor and went to the Hands on Museum, which is what the collage picture is of. We had Logan's open house at his school, and finally we still have a week left of this month, whew!

Livey's new trick:)
2 comments:
The museum looks like tons of fun! How is your physical therapy going? Busy times and it seems like life just gets busier all the time:)
I'm glad you guys are finding time for fun. I hope your back is doing better. Thanks for the pics of the kids. they sure look like they are growing. I miss you guys. Denise
Post a Comment