Monday, September 6, 2010

Last days of summer vacation

Tomorrow is the day that at many times this summer I had wished was here sooner. The boys are starting school and will be gone ALL DAY LONG. How we got to this point is beyond me, I feel like I just blinked and Logan went to Kindergarten last year, I blinked again and now it's Porter's turn. This last weekend we tried to enjoy sleeping in, and being together.
We spent the afternoon today at Erwin Orchards, eating donuts, sipping cider, and playing on haystacks. It felt more like fall today as well. The weather was cooler and the leaves are starting to change color.
We also went and saw who the boys teachers will be this year and who is going to be in their classes.



And really she was happy most of the day until I tried taking her picture with her BYU shirt on. I was going to get one of all of the kids but none of them were cooperative.

1 comment:

Yorgasons said...

I want to go to Erwin Orchards with you! Sounds like so much fun!! I just LOVE the fall!! Olivia looks so cute in her BYU gear!