Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a....

Girl



We had our ultrasound today and found out that it's a sweet baby girl. We are so excited, Brandon looked like he was in shock during the ultrasound, he's a little nervous for a girl, but still very excited. When we told Logan it was a baby sister he said, "see mom I told you it was a baby girl. You just needed to listen to me."
There are a couple of things that needed to be checked again in a couple of weeks, but hopefully it turns out to be nothing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! You will love it, I want one more girl so bad!! And Brandon will love it to, its so cute to see the daddy swoon over their little girl!

Kadee said...

Congrats on the little girl, I'm so excited for you.

Danny and Laura said...

And you thought that you were going to have all boys. Girls are so much fun although ours are still young and we don't know what will happen in the future. Congrats!

whitney.evan said...

again i'm so excited for you! love you! :)

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Yeah!!!! I love my girls. I am nervous to someday have a boy!! Not that I am preggie, don't spread that rumor. But, that is great, you will love it! As for the repeat ultrasounds, I had to have one for Ally for a choroid plexis cyst. It was really nothing just something they keep an eye on but it was gone the next time they went to look for it, so even though it kinda worries you to have to go back it probably is nothing. Good luck. So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

the baby girl is going to be so cute!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun to have a girl and to see those cute boys take care of her!

Anne-Marie said...

Congratulations!! That is so fun! You're going to love it :) Now you can scrapbook with flowers :) hee hee

Becky said...

Congratulations on having a girl! They are so much fun. There is something about little girls!