This is pretty funny! You know someone actually said to me at the trunk or treat last night that trick or treating was invited by the libral democrats...I tried to laugh at his lame joke just to be nice. :) You will love Princess Academy and it is a very easy fast read. Book of a thousand days was cool to read because it takes place in a make believe world, but she used a lot of Mongolian stuff in it! So that was cool! Anyway...umm is brandon serious about the name Thora? and Garrett for a girl...is he thinking a long the lines of a boy names Sue? hehehe!! Well I love you Kim sorry I haven't been blogging for a while I miss reading your posts! I loved the halloween costumes...ok I should of just written you an email...hahaha!! Love ya, Lisa
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disapear all too soon and that you will - to your suprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
This is pretty funny! You know someone actually said to me at the trunk or treat last night that trick or treating was invited by the libral democrats...I tried to laugh at his lame joke just to be nice. :) You will love Princess Academy and it is a very easy fast read. Book of a thousand days was cool to read because it takes place in a make believe world, but she used a lot of Mongolian stuff in it! So that was cool! Anyway...umm is brandon serious about the name Thora? and Garrett for a girl...is he thinking a long the lines of a boy names Sue? hehehe!! Well I love you Kim sorry I haven't been blogging for a while I miss reading your posts! I loved the halloween costumes...ok I should of just written you an email...hahaha!! Love ya, Lisa
I love that!!! You should email that around!
Post a Comment