oh yes oh yes!! I see it!!! I LOVE IT!! but I am latin so of course I love it!! She looks great! I hope she did ok with the peircing. Now you are probably thinking that next time you won't wait so long right? hahaha!! She is just adorable as always!
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disapear all too soon and that you will - to your suprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
6 comments:
Yay for Livvy!!!! And the pierced ears are ADORABLE!!!! :)
What a cutie! I bet she (and your two handsome boys) are keeping you busy!
pierced ears! love them. I wish I had done my girls when they were babies. Now we have to wait until they are brave enough.
I love the pierced ears. Apparently my dad was not thrilled when my mom brought me home with pierced ears when I was a baby.
oh yes oh yes!! I see it!!! I LOVE IT!! but I am latin so of course I love it!! She looks great! I hope she did ok with the peircing. Now you are probably thinking that next time you won't wait so long right? hahaha!! She is just adorable as always!
i can't believe how grown up she is getting -- it just breaks my heart! she's too cute!
Post a Comment