She loves to crawl! Every day she gets faster and faster. She has a fascination with the bathroom. She loves to go in there, not sure why, but that's her hotspot.
She's learning the "Cry Wolf" routine, where she'll cry until you pick her up, or put her down or give her what she wants and then is perfectly happy afterwards.
She's a pickey eater. If I give her something she doesn't like she spits it out and throws the rest of it on the floor. Then she'll go tight lipped and there's no more trying to get her to eat what she doesn't want to.
She hates shoes on her feet, she would much rather chew on them than wear them.
(She's trying her hardest to eat this apple, it was so funny!)
Brandon called this picture her "evil" picture. And guess what it's the one I ordered the 8x10 of.
A story of these pictures is, when we first got there she just sat there. She didn't smile, she just stared at me like what are you doing to me. After the photographer and I did our best at getting her to smile, by acting like crazy people, and not getting anywhere. I started to say "Da-da!" and sure enough right after I said those magic words she perked right up, got super excited and started smiling and playing as best she could. It's so fun to see how much she loves her "da-da!" and he her. I love it! She will also only say his name when she's happy. Then when she's crying it's, "Mahm! Ma-ma!"
Her 9 month stats were: Length: 27 inches (25%), Weight: 18 lbs 13 oz (50%0), and head 44 1/2 cm (60%). She actually lost an ounce from her 6 month appointment. She had been sick the week before and hardly ate and pooped her little heart out, (I know everyone reading this wanted to know!) So the doctor wants to reweigh her in a few weeks to see that she's gaining again.




7 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous! Her hair seems to be getting lighter...does it have red in it? It's so cute:)
She is such a beautiful little girl.
How perfect is she!?!?!!
i love that girl -- she is too cute and i want to just squeeze her!
She is amazing. Maybe I could do a girl if she was like yours.
Beautiful young lady and great shots of her to boot.
Olivia is BEAUTIFUL!!! I haven't had time to check your blog out for a long time. I cannot beleive how big she is. She is a DOLL! I didn't know you pierced her ears, so cute. I just want to hold her soooo bad.
Post a Comment