It's getting late and really I should be going to bed, but I thought I'd hurry and just post a few pictures.

Logan can officially ride his bike now. Today he crashed into a parked car in our parking lot, (not bad he caught himself,) but it kind of scared him so hopefully he continues moving forward and not backwards with this. Like I said every time he learns a new "trick" like turning he gets the proud look of accomplishment on his face, I love it.

Porter is Brandon's little shadow. When daddy's home Porter is either climbing on him or "helping" him with a project. Yesterday Brandon changed our cars oil and Porter was right there with him the whole time "helping".


Here's on of the re-purposed dresses I made over the weekend. I was going to take another picture with Olivia's hair done but didn't get a chance. Then when we went out to a movie she had a blow out in it, of course. I got my crafting bug out for a little while....
2 comments:
The dress is adorable!!!!
Cute dress! I love that Porter loves to help Brandon:)
Post a Comment