
Fall is officially in the air when soccer season starts. This year my boys are finally old enough to play and are super excited. Logan told me that he was going to be the best kicker on his team. I'll let him believe that, my main goal is for them to have a blast playing.

Logan showing me his soccer stop. We're playing through the YMCA here and it's nice because he has practice first and then plays a game. So we get it all done in one night.

This is Logan meeting his soccer best friend Andrew. They somehow just walked over to each other and became friends. Glad Log's not shy.

Running drills, he normally kicks the ball really good and pretty quick but the coach told them to kick the ball softly so Logan did exactly that and it would take him quite awhile to get to the other side.

He shoots, he scores... well in practice anyways. It was hilarious to watch these 4 and 5 year olds play. They would all chase the ball around and if it went out of bounds they were still following it. It went into other fields where people were playing a game and those kids just kept after it. It was so much fun to watch. We didn't get a lot of pictures of the actual game because they were down on the other teams goal most of the game.

Porter cheering on his big brother and becoming completely bored with it.

The YMCA has a 3 year old program which they basically just teach you the fundamentals of soccer. I was only going to sign Logan up this year but when Porter found out he all but had a total fit that he wasn't going to get to play. So we let him and it's pretty dang cute just to see him dressed up in his soccer uniform that totally covers his entire body.

This is probably my favorite picture, if you look closely he's pulling the Porter Pout. He does this on occasion when life just seems to be too hard for the moment.

Porter doing his soccer stop. He loved every minute of this and I'm really glad that we signed him up. So for the next 5 weeks our tuesday nights are soccer nights.
6 comments:
Your boys are super cute! And you are quite the trooper!
That is so cute. I can't wait for Alyssa to be old enought to start soccer, or something. She needs to burn some energy somehow.
Your boys are so darn cute! I love the little soccer uniforms. That is one that you will have to hang on the wall for years to come.
OH My goodness!!!!! These pictures are priceless!! Those boys are getting so big and still so darn cute!! I love the Porter pout one and him in the aviators too!! So cute!!!! I wish I was as courageous as Logan when it comes to meeting people!
Annie went to Preschool today at Sister Porters house. When we left she said "Mom there are two Porters! Sister Porter and Porter my friend!!" I am glad she hasn't forgotten!! Love you Kim!!
Kim-
It was great to hear from you- your boys are too cute. And now a baby girl coming!! That so exciting. I am excited to have another too. I'm glad i'm not going to be the only 00 grad with three kids already. This pregnancy has been OK I have been pretty sick and have had problems with pre-term labor again, but have not been on bedrest. I am 35 weeks now so almost there. The kids are very excited too. How are you guys? -Missy
I've already decided that it's okay to be "one of those moms." I've declared myself one and it's not so bad . . .
Your boys look darling in their soccer uniforms and ready for school!
Post a Comment